okay so i need some really cheap cute swimsuits. and cheap as in $25 or less for the whole suit. and my parents wont buy me any bikinis this year for some odd reason. does anone know where i can find any that cheap besides ebay?
right now H&M has some cheap swimsuits
That would mean 12-13 dollars for each the top and the bottom. I would rather just save your money, because even if you get a swimsuit, it's not going to be good quality. There's no reason why you can't just use what you have. I found this though:
Total for both is less than $25, but you probably won't find anything else except on eBay.
target
^ these are just a few of the ones that they have.
im pretty sure h&m will have something too
good luck!
i got my swimsuit for only 20 bucks at the mall at a store called body central and im absolutely in love with it. aeropostole has cute swimsuits that are only 30 bucks. you can also try target, khols, walmart, kmart, ext.
http://www.aeropostale.com/family/index.jsp?cp=2284058.2042418&categoryId=2292757&view=all
here these r too cute!!! and within your price range\!:} hope you like them!
Defently take a look at primark they have loads of swim suits. I am not 100% sure if there will be a big range of swim suits but there so cheap probabley under £10.
That's nearly impossible. Teen sized swimsuits cost well over $60. The only ones that are under $25 are for 5 year olds.
its not impossible so i would either go to like target
or even limited too or khols
I would try Old Navy...even Kmart and Walmart are now carrying many stylish options. Good Luck!
Um everywhere I would go to the boat house...:)
0 ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น