Yeah i know thats kind of like off season for swimming but I recently don't fit into my suit from last summer anymore and don't want to spend 100 bucks on a new one... Also i was wondering if anybody knew where to buy toe socks. Because I have heard to check Target, Claires, Icing, and Walmart. And all of those four stores have proved unsuccesful for me! If anyone knows things about these that would be great! Thank you


Try www.venus.com

Marshalls

you can look online for a swimsuit ....

your toesocks idk , because I always get mine from Walmart , but sometimes they dont have them , and when they do its only from like October to maybe January . I suggest that you try walmart again , they are like 3.50 , and its usually a good suggestion

Pacsun

for bathing suits... believe me it's not off season there are winter swim teams sports for schools (like mine) look for swim stores or sports store like Modells, sport's authority etc. Toe Socks... Look at the basic stores at the mall, if you live in San Francisco they have a sock store. Look online for socks, and they have them at Macys or Sears.

0 ความคิดเห็น

แสดงความคิดเห็น

cheap swimsuits. Original design by : Yanku-template | Sponsored by : Tutorial87 / Commentcute / Free Blogger Template