I'm thinking like Target, Walmart, JCpenney, but none of them have anything modest. I want a bottom that goes to my knees or a littl eabove, i'm 14, btw.
what i would do is go to maybe target and just get a bikini with a top you like, or even a tankini. then go to a surfer type store at the mall and buy some board shorts, they're like boys' swim trunks for girls.
[[i say buy a whole bikinior tankini set because you HAVE to wear a bikini bottom under the trunks]]
Well you could buy a seperate top and maybe try swim shorts the ones that are like almost capris but not.
Target has some.
How about Kohls they have all sorts
H&M,
I have a 12 year old daughter, and there aren't many modest clothes out there, swimsuits included, I hate that everything is tight and revealing, Kohls is the best I have found. Shopko is ok too.
check out a swimwear store locally
they cater to people who swim competitively and therefore have a huge selection of modest suits
0 ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น