i am on a swim team and i am 13 and my parents make me buy my practice suits does anybody know where you can buy cheap but quality practice suits?
Go to your local swim suit store and ask if they carry polyester suits. They cost about they same as a regular lycra suit but you will never need to replace it. They only come in boring color like black or navy blue and they don't have the stretch of a lycra suit but they are way better. I use to swim several times a week and even with proper care of my swimsuit (rising out with cleaners, never putting it in washers/dryers or ringing it out) I would still be buying a new swim suit every few month cuz the elastics stretches out and the color fades. I bought a polyester swim suit and have had it for about 7 years and I am still wearing it. So you will save a lot of $$ not having to replace it. They are also tighter which holds you in more making you go faster!
Hope this helps.
I like swim outlet: http://www.swimoutlet.com/Competition_Swimwear_s/220.htm
I'll usually get a grab bag-- it's cheaper and you never know what you're going to get... cut and fit are great, but the colors are so not what I'd choose somtimes, but for practice who cares.
usually any sports stores they have really good and not high priced ones. or at any store really try wal-mart, target, kohl's, etc.
goodluck!!
please answer? thnks! ;]
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081130205327AAIWt6n&r=w
You can buy them from
Hope this helps
Good luck!
Buy your suit at the dollar store or walmart
0 ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น