I saw sum really nice ones at delias.com and they were only 5$ a peice!!!!! but they werent my size and also i need either boy shorts or a swimsuit w/ a skirt. It cant be like a bikini bottom- i dont like those. so it should be reeeealy inexpesnive- like 5$ a peice is gud!


Old Navy, Target and TJ Maxx

Ross

Ross! :]

anywhere

aeropostale has cute cheap ones but they are like $10-$12 a piece

if there is a tesco extra around then go there!!

THERE R NO SWIM SUITS THAT PRICE AND U WILL GET WHAT U PAY 4 SO....I WOULD SAY TARGET HAS THE CUTIES ONES THERE BUT TOGETHER IT WOULD B ABOUT $20-$30 I WOULD SAY! OR LESS

you sould go to Ross

Marshall's

I got a really cute swimsuit, two piece, for only $3 at TJ MAXX, you could also try Marshalls, though. :]]

go to walmart or sears. they rock!

old navy?

marshals, tj max, target has cute swim suits hope this helped!

i got a 2 piece swim suit at ross for only 7 dollars. they have really cheap and cute ones. also try target. if the bathing suit is on sale, you can get it for about 8 bucks a piece.

0 ความคิดเห็น

แสดงความคิดเห็น

cheap swimsuits. Original design by : Yanku-template | Sponsored by : Tutorial87 / Commentcute / Free Blogger Template